Stena Line breaks in Scotland and England from only £239*
PACK up the car this Half-Term and enjoy a well-earned visit to Scotland or England with Northern Ireland’s leading ferry company Stena Line where you can enjoy a family break without breaking the bank.
From discovering the delights of Dumfries and Galloway, to a city break in the vibrant cities of Glasgow or Liverpool, there is so much opportunity to entertain the kids this Half-Term.
To help plan the ideal trip, Stena Line has compiled five top ways to make the most of your break and experience some family fun this half term:
- Go to Glasgow – With a fashionable West End location the Glasgow Pond Hotel combines high standards with customer focused service. The hotel offers the most contemporary of bedrooms, with the bar & restaurant being a great place to relax after exploring the city.
- Be King of the Castle - North West Castle is one of the best known hotels in Dumfries & Galloway and is conveniently located near to Stena Line’s Cairnryan ferry port. The hotel offers spacious and comfortable accommodation, with many rooms boasting wonderful views over the harbour and out to Loch Ryan.
- Getaway in Galloway – Kirroughtree House is a beautiful 18th century country house hotel set in 8 acres of landscaped gardens. On the edge of the Galloway Forest Park, Kirroughtree is a haven of peace and comfort from which to explore the beautiful Galloway countryside, visit the Dark Sky Park or for the more adventurous mountain bike the 7Stanes.
- Live it Up in Liverpool – The Feathers Hotel set in the heart of Liverpool’s European Capital of Culture City is a stone’s throw from the main retail, restaurants, nightclubs and bars of this vibrant 24 hour city, the hotel sits in the shadows of 2 cathedrals.
- Meet Moshi Monsters at Alton Towers- Visit the Alton Towers Resort and meet the Moshi Monsters, along with a selection of rides and attractions. The Holiday Inn Express is an ideal base for Alton Towers (35km) while The Belfry Golf Course and The Potteries shopping centre are also close by.
Hotel prices start at £59* per person sharing with a family of four from only £239*.Enjoy all the benefits of taking your car on car-cation including no limits on luggage, free WiFi and movies onboard and excellent food from the Kevin Woodford menu. Travel from Belfast to Cairnryan or Belfast to Liverpool and book early for the best deals by clicking on www.stenaline.co.uk/breaks , call 08445 76 88 89 or contact your local travel agent.
*Terms and conditions apply
MEDIA ENQUIRIES: For further information, please contact Kate Ferguson of Duffy Rafferty Communications on 028 9073 0880