From May 6 until May 22, anyone who books a new motorist fare to Ireland on the Holyhead to Dublin, Fishguard to Rosslare, Cairnryan to Belfast and Liverpool to Belfast routes, with leading ferry company Stena Line, gets to bring a friend for free* (for travel up to December 17)!
The incredible deal has been launched as part of the National Ferry Fortnight celebrations so get booking now and take a buddy on an Ireland adventure for free.
Diane Poole OBE, Head of PR and Communications, Stena Line, said: “For those who haven’t experienced the joys of ferry travel or who want to rediscover all the fun of a trip by sea, now is the time to book as you get to bring your best friend or a work buddy for free. Or following the theme of this year’s National Ferry Fortnight, ‘Ferry Together’ why not surprise a family member with a free trip across the Irish Sea.”
Diane continued: “A visit to Ireland any time of the year is a joy and as you can travel up to December 17, many key times are included in our offer. For instance, during the summer months is the perfect time to enjoy a cosy picnic in one of Ireland’s gorgeous green spaces or golden beaches. So book a new motorist fare, which start from *£79 single, car + 2, by May 22, and experience Ireland in your own way, including the great craic and friendly people, the fantastic shopping and world-class tourist attractions.
“Not only that but our passengers are treated to excellent customer service throughout the ship, comfortable seating, speciality coffee houses, free WiFi, free movies, great value dining options, kids play areas, discounted shopping, and so much more, when they get onboard. Plus, there are no baggage restrictions, unlike the airlines, so people can fill their boots and bring all the comforts of home with them.
“If you’re looking to add even more luxury to your trip, why not enjoy all the benefits of the Stena Plus lounge such as a dedicated waiter service and complimentary snacks and drinks. And if you want to arrive feeling refreshed you can add a suite or cabin to your booking.
“For those travelling on the Cairnryan – Belfast route, our ships even have the Pure Nordic Spa where you can get your nails done, have a dip in the Jacuzzi or get a massage. The journey with us is always part of the adventure”, concluded Diane.
Visit www.stenaline.co.uk/buddy and book your trip to Ireland now using offer code: BUDDY.
*Terms and conditions apply. See the Stena Line website for full details. Must book 48 hours in advance. Excludes vans, freight and foot passengers. Not available in conjunction with any other offers or promotions including Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens. Offer is available on new economy, flexi or premium motorist fares. Offer not available for Premium fares on Holyhead – Dublin and Fishguard to Rosslare not included.
For further information, please contact Michael McCrory of Duffy Rafferty Communications on Belfast +44 (0) 28 9073 0880.
NOTES TO EDITORS
14 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE THE FERRY!
- 1)Door to door service – take your car from ‘door to door’ and save hundreds of pounds on car hire, parking, trains and taxis
- 2)No luggage limits – take as much luggage as you want at no extra cost, everything from your golf clubs to the kitchen sink!
- 3)Puppy love - take your pet with you and save yourself the heartbreak of leaving your furry friend behind - not to mention the kennel costs while you’re away
- 4)Childs play – make sure your children’s holiday starts as soon as you get on-board with loads to see and do including the kids play area, on-board game zones
- 5)Stretch those legs - take a seat and stretch out those legs in comfortable and spacious surroundings
- 6)Chill out zone – enjoy some ‘me time’ in Stena Line’s on-board Nordic Spa and save all your stresses for later
- 7)Bags of fun - take your bags in your own car with no need to check-in or hang around the luggage carousel on arrival
- 8)Lights, cameras, action- watch a movie in Stena Line’s on-board cinema and save those batteries on your iPad or tablet
- 9)Sleep like a baby – take a comfortable nap in your seat or in one of Stena Line’s comfy on-board cabins and save your energy for the pleasures ahead
- 10)Food glorious food -tuck into a delicious freshly-prepared meal in one of Stena Line’s on-board restaurants… and enjoy a drink in the bar afterwards!
- 11)Walk this way - take a walk around on-board to check out everything the ferry has to offer or revitalise yourself with some fresh air out on deck
- 12)Shop till you drop – check out the on-board shop and save up to 50% on high street prices on fragrances, spirits, designer handbags and lots more!
- 13)Lap of luxury - upgrade to Stena Plus and enjoy entry into the luxurious Stena Plus Lounge with complimentary snacks, beverages and newspapers, as well as priority boarding and disembarkation
- 14)Insta Pic Ready - your social media pics will look amazing as you pose with your friends and family with the stunning Irish Sea as a backdrop.